Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Class Down

My first summer class has come to an end. It was a 3 week course with 5 students. For the first week and a half our professor was in London celebrating her grandmother's 90th birthday. I'm all for the family birthdays and traveling but when there are projects due while our professor is away and it is difficult for your students to ask questions or get clarification on something the class should have been rescheduled. I handed in my final last night so now I'm just waiting to hear back about how I did in the class.

This week I am working a ridiculous amount in order to keep some kind of paycheck coming. I did get loans for the summer so I didn't have to work as much while taking classes. I have the next 3 weeks off from school, which is nice because it gives me the opportunity to work and do some other things like spend some time with Sam.

I still haven't heard anything from the schools in South Carolina but will start making some phone calls pretty soon. I still have my fingers crossed that Sam and I will be moving south. I have next week off from work unless I have to go somewhere then I will sign up for some shifts. Two weeks from yesterday Sam, Cindy, and I are headed west! We're going to be spending a week in Glacier National Park in Montana, with Addie (Sam's sister). We are all looking forward to this trip!

In August Sam and I will be spending a weekend in MA with my parents and Abby, which is also very exciting.

Not a whole lot else is going on other then work and school and work. Hopefully it will be an eventful summer... Fingers crossed!

No comments: