Monday, December 8, 2008

NEWS FLASH!

I know I haven't been updating. It's mostly because I'm not enjoying my new placement. Even though I'm almost done I'm still not enjoying what is going on at my new school. Although today was my last day of teaching since my teacher is taking over the only class I was teaching (Pre Calc). So I should have more time since I won't be grading papers and I will update everything within the next week or so. Anyway... the reason for this update...

Mom and Dad happier then can be!

Sam and Myself =)
Aunt Holly
Grandma and Papa Andy
Sisters!!
The grad herself! 

I won't officially be done until Dec 18th and my diploma will say the 20th but at least I'm recognized.  The medal around my neck is for the volunteer service hours that I have done over the past 4 years. 2936.5 or something around there. Only a few short of 3000. There are more pictures on my facebook of graduation the after party  and the OSES formal from the friday before graduation. 

No comments: