So there are lots of plans in place but nothing coming through just yet. I am working full time still with Rural/Metro in Syracuse and I have a regular shift with a regular partner and it's a blast. I have learned so much and have made some great friends and I love the experience.
If I get into grad school I will most likely have to switch shifts to days...ew! or see if I can work something out with the scheduling department since grad classes run from 4p to 7p on campus and my regular shift is from 5p to 5a. I would love to stay on this shift but we'll see what we can do. Working on finding the bridges before I cross them.
Other then grad school there really isn't anything exciting on the horizon. Halloween was good, uneventful. Thanksgiving should be a good time in MA with the fam. And for Christmas we will either be here in the square or in NC with Sam's sister and her new job.
That's it for now! Have a safe November everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment