Monday, January 25, 2010

First day of school!

So I started grad school today and it was pretty awesome to be back in a classroom. It helps that the first class of the week is at 4:30 and it's a computer class which I have with my advisor and he is absolutely hysterical. His #1 requirement for the class is to be happy. I think I might have made a friend with the girl who was at computer next to me. I really think this class is going to be fun and I'm excited to get into the other 3 classes this week.

I still can't find a teaching job but I'm happy to be back in the classroom even if I'm learning, which is just as much fun.

I have gone part time at Rural/Metro and miss my partner a whole bunch but hopefully we'll get together once a week or so and catch up and do her math homework together.

Alas living just north of syracuse means one thing you root for the orange or you go home so I got tickets to the SU v UCONN game on 2/10 and I'm super excited about it since last year when they played they went into 6 over times! Should be fun this year! =)

No comments: