Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Merry Christmas!

and a happy new year!

Christmas this year was a little hectic. We had a total of 7 Christmases (I think) all were enjoyed by friends and family. It was great to see everyone including my sisters, their boyfriends, and of course the dogs. It would have been nice to see Sam's sister as well but she was celebrating in Chicago with friends because of a wedding.

After Christmas came New Years. We headed up to a friend's farm and rang in the new year with a bon fire. It was a beautiful night in the middle of no where.

I find out tonight if Teach for America wants to interview me. I am halfway done with my winter session class. A 3 week, 6 module course that will earn me 3 grad credits. The course is a literacy and math class that incorporates literacy into the math class middle (5-9) grades. We are about half way through the class and I have learned a lot so far! After this class I am 3 away from being done with my masters. Hopefully everything will work out and I will graduate in May and have the prospects of a job.

The wedding planning continues and it has just been getting better and better. I feel as though we have so much already done and we still have 10 months to go! It's all moving so quickly and it's all very exciting =)

I'm sure I will post again tonight or tomorrow with an update from Teach for America!

No comments: