So it is official. I got the sheet of paper that says I graduated from college. It only took me 4.5 years and it took the college 6-8 weeks to mail it out, but I have it!

On a more positive note I have just found out that they want me back for a second interview! Only problem is they haven't scheduled the interviews and the job starts next week. So the interviews will either be Wed (tomorrow) Thurs or Fri. I'm really hoping that they want me to come in tomorrow or early Thursday because I'm headed to our nation's capital for the NCEMSF (National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation) Annual conference.
Sam and I were planning on heading to DC this past summer (he's never been) but opted for a week in Maine instead. So we get to join 800 of our closest friends in our nation's capital for an awesome weekend of learning!
So keep your fingers crossed I'm sure you'll hear from me as soon as I know something
No comments:
Post a Comment