Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

With Halloween came the Sunday paper. With the Sunday paper came 3 math positions. One at OCM Boces in Liverpool (the same job I applied for about 2 months ago) which is only about 20 minutes from our house. One in Cortland which would prove a little harder to manage since it is 50 miles from our house and about 74 miles from Oswego which I would still have classes at over the spring semester. The third is in the city of Syracuse but not a city of Syracuse school. It's a charter school for science. It's on the west side of the city so it's not a great place to be but a job is a job.

So we shall see what the future brings us. Classes are going well. I'm half way through my research and I'm really enjoying it so far. This semester is not too bad class wise but super stressful between trying to go to school, work, taking care of Ember (who weighs a whopping 39 pounds!), and seeing Sam. I have a feeling that things will get more complicated before they become simplified.

So here is to a Halloween treat that leads to a possible job.

Happy Halloween! From our family to yours!

No comments: