It was a beautiful weekend in the Berkshires with friends and family and it was nothing short of fantastic. Sadly Sam is still in NY finishing school and I am back in AZ teaching the youth of Show Low. The kids were excited that I got married and wanted to talk about every detail. It was so nice to get away from school for a few days and spend time with friends and family. I've been swimming to keep up with school but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.I can't wait till Christmas when I get to fly back to NY spend some more time with family then Sam and I will be driving back to AZ in his new car stopping at some national parks along the way with my new park pass (thank you Margaret!). It'll be a minimoon before we have a honeymoon next summer. We're looking forward to all the new adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment