Tuesday, December 6, 2011
When the going gets tough...
This week has been hard. The end of the semester is a week and a half away so students who are not happy with their grades are looking for ways to get their grade up by the end of the semester. Parents are calling parent teacher conferences left and right, IEP meetings are being scheduled, 504 meetings too. I have at least one meeting every day this week. Tomorrow I have 2 parent teacher conferences and a ski club meeting at lunch, along with students who are trying to get extra help, on top of lesson plans for this week, and next week, and I'm trying to get lesson plans done for the week we get back from break because I'll be on vacation! Next week we also have benchmark exams. Our kids have 5 final exams on the same day. Great planning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment