So today I started off the class reviewing what PEMDAS stands for. I had different students give what the different letters stand for. Then we went into the plus questions which was just a review of what we did on Friday. Then I asked for a definition of a substitute or substitution and the kids gave me great answers. Then I went on to variables and the kids were able to give me a definition for that too.
So we did some examples and the kids seemed to be ok with them. They did some on their own some kids were having trouble but instead of asking questions they kind of just turned off and started disrupting students.
We are going to have to do another seating chart for period 8 to separate the boys that are getting out of hand and always talking or doing things they aren't suppose to be doing. So another seating chart and hopefully some help from friends and peers will help keep them on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment