Monday, March 2, 2009

hello?

So I'm assuming that i didn't get the ES-M job since no one has called me and the job starts tomorrow am... 

Central Square Middle School called me back and wants to set up an interview to get me in subbing so I'll call them back tomorrow to set up an interview and hope that Rural/Metro calls me soon to set up my 2 weeks of training in so i can continue my ambulance driving but we shall see about that.

In other news the trip to DC was great. It was a great learning experience like all of theNCEMSF conferences have been over the past 4 years. Here are a few pictures from the trip:
Sam with Lincoln
Stacey, myself, and Sam in front of the capital
Aunt Holly and me in front of the capital
Fala, Stacey, me, Sam, FDR
Presidential Helicopters...so cool!

Sam and I at the not so reflecting pool

overall it was a great trip, it would have been a little nicer with a phone call telling me if I got the job or not... I'm just hoping they called whoever did get the job.

No comments: