With my first full week of teaching coming to a close I am feeling pretty good about my decision to be a teacher. My students have been saying I'm a pretty awesome teacher and they can understand how I am teaching, which makes me feel good about what I am doing.
The principal also stopped by this afternoon and said that I was doing a good job and he's looking forward to viewing my classes. He also said that he hopes Show Low is a good fit for me. Then he asked me what my plans were down the line, regarding administration. I told him that I didn't know where I wanted to be other than in the classroom. But I have only been in the classroom for a week and a half and who knows, maybe in another 20 years I might want to be in administration.
It's been a good week and I can't wait to see Sam on Monday! =) Quizzes tomorrow, the ultimate test of my teaching. We'll see how it goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment