So week 3 came to a close on Friday. This week went by pretty well. I did have to make new seating arrangements since the students are driving me crazy with the extra chatter in the classroom. More quizzes and a test down for this week. The students in my Algebra class are having a hard time distinguishing between perimeter, area, and volume. This week I plan on practicing all of these more with them. I did have two students hand in blank quizzes which made me sad since neither of them came to me before the quiz to let me know they needed help. One student wrote me a note saying they didn't cover the material last year and it was hard for them. I think if she stopped talking to her friends in class and took notes she would be able to do the work.
A little frustration through out the week but hopefully it will settle down this week and things will get better.
On a personal note, Sam was here this past week and that made everything great. It was awesome to see him and spend some time with him. Ember was pretty happy that she had someone to play with during the day. 2 and a half months till we get married!
No comments:
Post a Comment